Thursday, February 24, 2011

Arrived today!

Well, it was a no small feat but I am back again on the Isle of Lewis in "my" house in Garrabost. It is a little strange to be back here again. And in the same house I was in before. Many more photos to come in the future, but here're some of the inside of the house...

Kitchen



Living room


And whoever redid the bathroom...THANKS! I'm sure it wasn't done for me,but it is a nice improvement. The former tub was raised just high enough to make getting out wet a little scary. It was open, too so kind of cold. This one will be really nice.


Don't know what else to say just now. It hasn't quite sunk in yet - where I am and what I'm doing here.

Will be in touch and thanks for all of your prayers for my trip. All of the flights went very smoothly, really no difficulties at all. Seeing my niece in London was the icing on the cake. She's changed so much in two months and is pure joy to be with!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home! Sorry the weather isn't more pleasant - I did hope your first 'hello again' would be in less stormy times, but....oh, well, at least there's no mistaking it - you're in Lewis!
    See you sooooon x

    ReplyDelete