Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Day at the Beach

We only had three days of school left and only had five students left in my class. The rest departed early. One of the mothers and I decided to take those five for a day out at the beach (without the little ones which is a bid deal to them). Harris, again, at a beach so beautiful it would be lined with hotels if the weather encouraged sunning and swimming, which it doesn't. Just as well! Its a shame to spoil such a place with commerce.




See those three girls climbing the hill...in their bare feet. They really were allowed to do whatever they wanted - EXCEPT get wet above the knees (see below for consequences). 



Mhm. Guess who was wet to his chest ten minutes after arriving. Remove trousers; wear towel rest of day. I'm afraid he thought it was worth it. Oh, well, we tried.


Off to build sandcastles.




Every day of school should be like this. Work in the morning, go outside all afternoon. 



With one more week on Lewis I still have things I'd like to show you. Wonder what happens to blogs once their purpose if fulfilled? Will it just stay in cyber space? I don't know if I have the heart to terminate it! I'll think about that another day. 










No comments:

Post a Comment