Monday, April 25, 2011

They Liked It, They Really Liked It!!!

One of my brothers, his wife and daughter actually came up to visit this weekend. We had an amazing four days of sun and rain only at night! Come sight-seeing with us...

Castle Grounds with Stornoway Harbor in the background. We went for a walk and stopped for a snack.





We went to Tolsta beach and went for a walk and stopped for a snack. 






We did go to Ness also which was a really fun time for all of us. I might have forgotten my camera. But I can tell you we did not go for a walk and stop for a snack. We went for a drive and stopped for dinner. Yum! Some of us have to eat often...and then there's the little one to think of, right?!

1 comment:

  1. She is sooooo adorable. I sent you the photos from Ness, but I reckon the ones of Paul and this cutie RIGHT on the edge of the cliff, RIGHT on the edge of the world, with a gale blowing... shouldn't be shown to your mum!!
    Had a fab day :)

    ReplyDelete